Downtown is rising and baby the young professionals are moving in! Salt Lake City's Department of Economic Development is hosting a tour of the newly configured and revitalized Regent Street. This is a great time for you to connect with city leaders, learn more about plans development projects for Salt Lake City, and voice your opinion as a young professional.
City leaders will discuss:
- The unique historically-inspired design elements of Regent Street
- Salt Lake City's partnership with public and private entities to construct the Eccles Theater and 111 Main Building;
- Regent Street's NEW mid-block walkway
- How the Regent Street project is bringing small businesses back to the Main Street area
- Regent Street's vital function connecting City Creek Center to Gallivan Center
- How facade improvements on Gallivan Avenue have made way for a string of local food retail establishments in the heart of Downtown
Attendees will gather for drinks and hor d'oevres at Good Grammar immediately following the event.